A Beautiful Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
If your unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly give 24 hours notice. Please keep your appointments and follow your recommended treatment plan. A fee may be charged for a missed appointment without sufficient notice.
We want to welcome you to our practice and appreciate the opportunity to care for all your needs. We have a group of well-qualified professionals, whose goal as a team is to bring to you the highest quality of chiropractic and massage therapy care.
We have established what we feel to be reasonable and competitive fees for our services in this geographic area. We would like to emphasize that as medical providers, our relationship is with you, not your insurance carrier. The following billing information will explain our billing process.
* All professional services rendered and charged are the patient’s responsibility regardless of insurance coverage, except Medicaid-eligible patients who have coverage at the time of service. We participate with many health care plans, which aid in the payment of your medical costs. Current insurance cards should be presented to our front desk receptionist at the time of service.
* Office visits, deductibles and non-covered benefits are due at the time of service.
* We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard. There will be a $30.00 charge on all returned checks.
* Patient statements are billed monthly and are due upon receipt. We do realize that occasionally financial problems do arise. If such problems do exist at any time, contact our billing staff at 419-238-6686 for assistance in the management of your account. We do not get involved in financial arrangements related to divorce settlements.
* Some services provided by the doctors may not be a covered benefit under the plan chosen by your employer. Any questions on these non-covered benefits should be directed to your employer.
* We accept assignment on the approved amount for all Medicare patients. The patient/guarantor is responsible for the percentage or co-payment and yearly deductible.
* As a courtesy, our billing department will process your primary insurance claims, but you must understand that this does not guarantee payment. Many factors affect payment such as exclusions in your coverage, deductibles, co-payments, pre-existing conditions, coordination of benefits, referrals obtained, and the number of visits allowed, etc.
* Please notify our office if you change/terminate insurance to help us in timely processing of your insurance claims. Remember it is impossible for us to know your current insurance coverage.
* Please help us better serve you by keeping your scheduled appointments. There will be a $20 fee for all missed appointments without a 24 hour notice.
If you have any questions about the above information or any uncertainty regarding insurance coverage, please ask our billing staff. Again thank you for selecting us for your medical needs.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care.
Foster Family Chiropractic Staff